- 8-weeks course with intense impact on your personal & leadership development as well as immediate implementation in your organisation
- 2 full-day LIVE online workshop with your personal tutor
- 7 weeks deep dive training material to enhance, practice and implement new insights and strategies
- Ready to use tools and methods
- 8 weeks management consulting from experienced management consultants and business coaches to help you prepare and implement your workplace happiness project
- Examination and Certification as a Certified Happiness Manager by the Happiness Management Institut
- Ongoing access during and after the program to other executives like you as part of the Happiness Management Community
- Participation of Excellence Awards and ceremonies
Successful leaders today see higher fluctuations and have to listen to ever increasing demands by employees or clients, hence also see different scenarios arise as they listen to the voices of experts. Read on to learn how to feel happy and see better results as a leader.
As a Happiness Manager you can support your team in achieving a higher level of happiness and performance more easily.
The Happiness Manager training not only teaches you how to design a happy and successful team but also to lead people from all generations effectively and to adjust your work environment and culture to cope with a rapidly changing world.
As a leader, accelerate how to cope with tough challenges, deal with stress and build resilience, but above all how to spark real enthusiasm, burn for your work, drive change and achieve a high level of vitality, productivity and Happiness.
Learn how how to impact your organisation on all four levels of the Happiness Scorecard: Employees, Clients, Shareholders and the Community.
You will develop work environments and practices that encourage personal and group excellence and happiness
Today, people in organisations face many challenges as well as a shortage of skilled personnel. This often leads to pressure to perform, psychological stress and even burnout.
This program is launched to help leaders, managers, business owners and HR professionals to get access to tools, resources, content, and best practices to launch and deliver a strategic approach to Happiness Management and implement the plan within the organisation.
You will learn methods how to greatly increase your own Happiness and productivity and how to have a positive impact on the performance and well-being of your employees.
According to a study, happy organisations are 31% more productive, generate 147% higher earnings per share, 50% less safety issues and a 41% better quality. Also, their retention rate is 87% higher than their benchmark group.
They are able to increase their employer branding and attract highly skilled personnel.
Make significant impact on your leadership skills as well as on the bottom line by supporting culture of happiness, excellence and valuable contribution.
Get your team and workplace to become a driver for happiness, innovation and excellence. Become a magnet for new team members and clients.
- Enhance your leadership role with new insights, models and applications
- Build a culture of excellence, inclusion and recognition
- Broaden and build on skills and passions
- Lead a striving team and contribute to the organizational mission
- Create an example of employer branding for attracting and retaining high-potential team members
Perspective 2: Customer Happiness
- Form trusted and authentic Relations
- Increase Happiness Touchpoints and eliminate happiness leaks on the customer journey
- Create a culture of positive change and striving innovation
- Go for product and service excellence
Perspective 3: Community Happiness
- Operationalise environmental, social and governance (ESG) norms, policies, and programs
- Foster community collaboration and contribution
- Strive as a great corporate citizen in social media and in public
Perspective 4: Shareholder Happiness
- Understand the correlation between organisational happiness and bottom line results
- Identifying early warning indicators for crisis: diminishing Customer Happiness, Employee Happiness, Shareholder Happiness or Community Happiness
- Being able to identify, measure and control “Halo”-KPIs
- Being part of an ethical and integer organisation that adds value in an impactful way
Master the art of strategy and its real-world application. Work influences our physical and mental well-being, for better or worse.
|Basic concepts of Happiness Management|
|Manage Happiness in yourself|
|Personnel development & Coaching|
|Positive leadership & leadership excellence|
|Enhanced Communication Strategies|
|Leading through change|
|Agile working and project management|
|Creating and sustaining a striving work environment|
|Module 10 Happy Processes|
In 8 weeks you gain the toolset and practices of a Happiness Manager as well as carry out your own project on the way. The course finishes with an exam and a project status quo of a goal defined before.
- Implementing, auditing and complying with ESG regulations
- Team Participation in a Charity Event
- Offering a weekly conservation activity to staff and clients
Start to contribute in a meaningful way with your organisation yourself now.
An investment that is reflected in the happiness and performance of your work team and your professional career.