- 8-weeks course with intense impact on your personal & leadership development as well as immediate implementation in your organisation
- 2 full-day LIVE online workshop with your personal tutor
- 7 weeks deep dive training material to enhance, practice and implement new tools, insights and strategies
- Ready to use tools and methods
- 8 weeks management consulting from experienced management consultants and business coaches to help you prepare and implement your workplace happiness project
- Examination and Certification as a Chief Happiness Officer by the Happiness Management Institut
- Ongoing access during and after the program to other executives like you as part of the Happiness Management Community
- Participation of Excellence Awards and ceremonies
Get certified as a Chief Happiness Officer and start transforming your organisation right now.
Chief Happiness Officer
Its culture is the DNA of an organisation. When you impact the culture deeply, you change everything that is reproduced within this organisation.
The role of a Chief Culture Officer or a Chief Peoples Officer gains more and more demand in times of demographic change, disruption of familiar ways of operating by digitization and KI as well as a war for talents. As a Chief Happiness Officer you consciously drive values of well-being, excellence, connection and contribution to everyone affected by the organisation.
This affects every angle within the organisation, from a employee, client, shareholder and community perspective.
Get your organisation become a driver for happiness, innovation and excellence. Become a magnet for new employees and clients.
This program is launched to help leaders, managers, business owners and HR directors to get access to tools, resources, content, and best practices to launch and deliver a strategic approach to Happiness Management and implement the plan within the organisation.
You will learn methods how to greatly increase your own Happiness and productivity and how to have a positive impact on the performance and well-being of your employees.
According to a study, happy organisations are 31% more productive, generate 147% higher earnings per share, 50% less safety issues and a 41% better quality. Also, their retention rate is 87% higher than their benchmark group.
They are able to increase their employer branding and attract highly skilled personnel.
Make significant impact on the bottom line by supporting culture of happiness, excellence and valuable contribution.
- Enhance your leadership role with new insights, models and applications
- Build a culture of excellence, inclusion and recognition
- Broaden and build on skills and passions
- Lead a striving team and contribute to the organizational mission
- Create an example of employer branding for attracting and retaining high-potential team members
- Form trusted and authentic Relations
- Increase Happiness Touchpoints and eliminate happiness leaks in the customer journey
- Create a culture of positive change and striving innovation
- Go for product and service excellence
- Operationalise Environmental, social and goverance (ESG) norms, policies, and programs
- Foster community collaboration and contribution
- Strive as a great corporate citizen in social media and in public
- Transferring the scientific correleation between organisational happiness and bottom line results into the organisation
- Recognising diminishing Customer Happiness, Employee Happiness or Community Happiness as early warning indicators for crisis
- Being able to identify, measure and control “Halo”-KPIs
- Being part of an ethical and integer organisation that adds value in an impactful way
Learn the strategies and the application. Work affects both our physical and mental well-being — in good ways and bad.
- Learn to lead your organisation with a happiness mindset
- Learn latest tools and develop strategies for shifting your company to a new level.
- Become a Chief Happiness Officer to inspire customers, employees and investors.
- Drive the value of your organisation immensely. Learn to measure and control happiness from the four different perspectives on the organisation.
- Learn revolutionary corporate strategies
- Why Happiness is the true driver in organisation and the only reliable early warning indicator
- HSC – measuring and mangaging happiness on four perpectives
- From crisis to excellence: Healing and Turning around the organisation with happiness
- Effective Crisis Communications
- The power of Emotions and Story-Telling
- creating and driving change
- Employer branding and strategies
- Effective recruiting strategies
- Successful retention measures
- Outstanding employer branding
- Corporate culture
- The Happiness Scorecard to evaluate employee happiness, customer happiness, the community happiness and shareholder happiness.
- Strategies for new work, Industry 4.0 and digitization – ESG
- Happy Organisation: Cultural analysis, measurement and transformation
- Ethics & compliance
An investment that is reflected in the happiness and performance of your work team
and your professional career.
- Increase ESG
- Team Participation in a Charity Event
- Offering a weekly conservation activity to staff and clients